Bloody Mary is one of most popular cocktail for brunches, and is loved by people from around the world. At its essence, it is made of vodka and tomato juice. To enhance its taste, you can add garnishes or spices to the core. However, not all Bloody Marys taste the same.
This is one category of drink that differs from one place and culture to another. It is highly influenced by the local ingredients and flavors. There are limitless creations of Bloody Mary, and you’ll love to experiment something new each time your drink it.
If you are no expert, but love your Bloody Marys, then you could use the Bloody Mary cocktail mix. The Top Tomato Bloody Mary Mix Duo Kit is a must try for all the Bloody Mary fans. It is offered by the Circle B Ranch. They are family owned business specializing in natural, clean and sustainable products. You can visit their website to buy their cocktail mix, and check out other products offered by them.
You may also like: Forget about unhealthy binge-eating with Subway MySubwayCard Program
What else is tougher than making Bloody Mary or garnishing it?
Just like any other cocktail, it is important that the appetizers you serve go well with how they taste. It is best to keep the flavors consistent with your drink. Otherwise, the taste buds react poorly to it. If you have a good cocktail mix at home, then all you need to worry about is the appetizers, especially when you have friends coming home for a drink.
We’ve done some groundwork for you and listed a few dishes that go well with your Bloody Marys.
- Swedish Meatballs
- Mozzarella Sticks
- Toasted Ravioli
- Toasted Pita with Red Pepper Hummus
- Goat Cheese Spinach Tartlets
- Chicken Chimichangas
- Poached Shrimp
- Grilled Pepper Poppers
- Hibiscus Flower Enchiladas
- Breakfast Casserole
If you are hosting a party at home, using a good cocktail mix, you can make a number of Bloody Marys for your guests.
Some of the popular ones that you can try are as follows:
- The Red Snapper – It is one of the first Bloody Marys ever made in the year 1934. It includes i vodka, Bloody Mary mix, a lemon wedge, and other garnish.
- Bloody Maria – It can be made with Tequila or mezcal instead of vodka.
- Bloody Caesar – It is made with clam juice, cocktail mix, or clam broth and tomato juice.
- Bacon Bloody Mary – It is made with bacon-infused rye whiskey or vodka, Bloody Mary mix, and garnished with bacon in the glass.
- The Shrimp Cocktail – It is made with clam juice, gin instead of vodka, and lastly garnished with a shrimp.
You may also like: Why Camel Milk Chocolate Gaining Recognition Around the Globe?
You can garnish your bloody Marys with anything you like such as celery, olives, pickles, jalapeno, lime wedge, shrimp, bacon, cheese, meat straw, artichoke hearts, roasted garlic, and more. However, what’s more, important is that you have the right Bloody Mary cocktail mix. Make sure that you buy the mix from a reputed brand so that you enjoy sipping your drink.